Licensed Massage Therapist
Aches Away Massage Specialists is a therapist owned massage clinic. We are seeking an experienced massage therapist to join our staff. We employ both full-time career therapists and part time therapists. We look for therapist who want the flexibility of being able to set their own schedules (as a contractor) and want a “walk-in, walk out” workload that allows them to focus on massage clients only. There is no additional laundry, phone, or non-massage tasks for our therapist. We have a front desk staff who takes care of scheduling and our beautiful facility. We offer a workplace with a great reputation, a positive work environment, lift tables, and online access to schedules.
Aches Away has been in business for over 18 years. New therapists will immediately have a full schedule due to our great reputation and constant waitlist.
Candidates must have excellent communication and a positive attitude.
We offer 50% off on non-massage services (float, sauna, Migun table) as a perk for working on our team. New therapist get to try all of these service once for free to better understand how they work and how they can help clients in addition to massage.
- Perform massage while maintaining client comfort at all times
- Ensure client expectations are acknowledged and respond to needs as indicated on health history form or in pre-session consultation (type of massage, music, aromatherapy, etc.)
- Maintain a clean, hygienic, and neat work environment at all time
- Massage Therapy license
- Deep Tissue, Neuromuscular therapy, and experience with specific work is desired due to high volume of athletes and customers with chronic pain
- Great communication skills/Customer Service experience
- Genuine interest in helping customers with health and wellness
Commission schedule, tips, and bonus policy:
50-60% (Ex. $70.00 x 60% = $42/hour + tips) of sales earned based on experience, existing clientele, number of hours worked per week, and total sales. In general therapist who work 11+ hours per week, make 60%. Full time therapist are paid an annual bonus based on the average of all paychecks earned that year. We can explain more about this during an interview. The commission and bonus policy are listed in our breakroom at all times to review as well.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Our therapist make anywhere from $10,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year as contractors.
Relocation Assistance available:
Financial relocation assistance is available for therapist wanting to make the move from another location. We realize moving and making a new start can be hard. We are here to help! Details can be worked out during the interview process and are offered on an as needed basis.