Customer Service Shift Leader
Aches Away is seeking a full-time Customer Service Shift Leader (35-40 hours per week) and a part time Shift Leader (15-20 hours per week) to ensure our client experience is top notch. Shift Leaders have set schedules and perform duties such as: answering phones, scheduling appointments and assisting clients with services.
In addition to massage therapist, Aches Away has a Float Studio, an Infrared Sauna, and a Touchless Migun Massage table. Customer Service Shift Leaders provide clients with an orientation on different services and ensures they are comfortable before starting sessions. In addition, they run our front desk and ensure everything runs smoothly for our clients.
The Customer Service Shift Leader’s primary purpose is to help the owners make sure the business is running smoothly and our schedule stays full as clients cancel and change appointment times. All business hours must be covered by customer service shift leaders. Shift trading between shift leaders helps to cover vacations, sick time, and other time off.
At Aches Away, our mission is to help people through the benefits of massage therapy, float therapy and infrared therapy. We want to hire employees that share a passion for helping people and creating a wellness environment. Employees must have good communication skills, customer service experience, and the ability to keep up when things are busy. We are busy facility with an excellent reputation.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and not get overwhelmed easily, and genuinely like helping people. Reliability and computers skills are also a must.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and schedule appointments accurately
- Orient customers to new services before leaving them for their session
- Be attentive while customers are in the float studio or infrared sauna
- Schedule walk-in customers or contact ‘on call’ therapist when needed
- Help with treatment room, float studio, and sauna room prep between customers
- Other duties as assigned such as folding sheets, entering customer information, etc. between appointments
- Great communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Interest in health and wellness
- Computer and Phone Skills
Hours / Pay :
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Salary: $11.00 - $15.00 / hour based on experience
401k program available with company match after 1 year of tenure
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?