Customer Service Lead
Aches Away is seeking a full-time Customer Service Lead (35-40 hours per week) to ensure our client experience is top notch. The Lead will have a set schedule and perform all duties of a customer service coordinator: answer phones, schedule appointments and assist our clients with services. However, the Lead will have additional responsibilities that include keeping an accurate schedule, running Facebook promotions when there are openings, and helping to place orders for supplies when needed.
In addition to massage therapist, Aches Away has a Float Studio, an Infrared Sauna, and a Touchless Migun Massage table. Customer Service coordinators provide clients with an orientation on different services and ensures they are comfortable before starting sessions. In addition, they run our front desk and ensure the operations run smoothly.
The Customer Service Lead position is new and the primary purpose is to help the owners make sure the business is running smoothly and ensure full schedule coverage. All business hours must be covered by the lead and customer service coordinators. We currently have two coordinators.
At Aches Away, our mission is to help people through the benefits of massage therapy, float therapy and infrared therapy. We want to hire employees that share a passion for helping people and creating a wellness environment.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task and not get overwhelmed easily, and genuinely like helping people. Reliability and computers skills are also a must.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and schedule appointments accurately
- Orient customers to new services before leaving them for their session
- Be attentive while customers are in the float studio or infrared sauna
- Schedule walk-in customers or contact ‘on call’ therapist when needed
- Help with treatment room, float studio, and sauna room prep between customers
- Other duties as assigned such as folding sheets, entering customer information, etc. between appointments
- Great communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Interest in health and wellness
- Computer and Phone Skills
Hours / Pay :
Job Type: Part-time and Full-time
Salary: $11.00 - $13.50 / hour based on experience
Annual bonus program based on profit sharing
401k program available with company match after 1 year of tenure
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?