Customer Service Coordinator
Aches Away is seeking a part-time customer service coordinator to join our staff. We need someone to help us answer phones, schedule appointments and assist our customers with non-massage services such as: Float Studio, Infrared Sauna, and Touchless Migun Massage. The customer service coordinator will help new clients get comfortable services by giving them a brief orientation before starting their session.
We are looking for positive and compassionate people to help our clients have a great experience. Our mission is to help people through the benefits of massage therapy and our other services. We want to hire employees that share this passion and make our business a success! Candidates must have excellent communication, be able to multi-task and not get overwhelmed easily, and genuinely like helping people. Reliability and computers skills are also a must. Top candidates will have education and interest in areas such as: wellness, business, customer service, communication, and sales.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and schedule appointments accurately
- Orient customers to new services before leaving them for their session
- Be attentive while customers are in the float studio or infrared sauna
- Schedule walk-in customers or contact ‘on call’ therapist when needed
- Help with treatment room, float studio, and sauna room prep between customers
- Other duties as assigned such as folding sheets, entering customer information, etc. between appointments
- Great communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Interest in health and wellness
- Computer and Phone Skills
Hours / Pay :
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 - $13.50 / hour based on experience
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?