Customer Service Coordinator
Aches Away is seeking a customer service coordinator to join our staff. We are seeking a candidate to fill a part time opening in our massage therapy clinic. We need someone to help us answer phones, schedule appointments and assist our customers with two new services we’ve added to our clinic. Recently added is the first Float Studio in the Bloomington/Normal area and a new Sunlighten Infrared Sauna. This person will help new and existing customers get comfortable with these new services by giving them a brief orientation and then starting each session.
This position is new to our clinic and we are looking for positive and compassionate people to help our customers have a great experience. Our mission is to help people through the benefits of massage therapy, float therapy and infrared therapy. We want to hire employees that share this passion and make our new location and services a success! Candidates must have excellent communication, be able to multi-task and not get overwhelmed easily, and genuinely like helping people. Reliability and computers skills are also a must. Top candidates will have education and interest in areas such as: wellness, business, customer service, communication, and sales.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and schedule appointments accurately
- Orient customers to new services before leaving them for their session
- Be attentive while customers are in the float studio or infrared sauna
- Schedule walk-in customers or contact ‘on call’ therapist when needed
- Help with treatment room, float studio, and sauna room prep between customers
- Other duties as assigned such as folding sheets, entering customer information, etc. between appointments
- Great communication skills
- Customer Service experience
- Interest in health and wellness
- Computer and Phone Skills
Hours / Pay : (Must be available to work over Christmas break and Spring break (Closed Holidays)
Monday through Friday : 3pm - 7pm
Saturdays : 9am - 3pm
Sundays: (Every other Sunday 12pm-5pm)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 - $13.00 / hour based on experience
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?